When we talk about successful entrepreneurship, a lot of names come in our minds. People starting their own businesses is an idea that is not new to our generation but the main goal that is to succeed in it, is a little rare. Not every entrepreneur is able to achieve success on a large scale. Why? Why is that? The answer to this question is both simple yet complicated. The simple answer would be to work smartly rather than working hard. The complicated answer is filled with a lot of different areas that successful entrepreneurship needs to cover. Let us keep this topic in discussion and it is almost impossible to talk about successful entrepreneurship and not think about Josh Rathour.
For those who are familiar with his name (lets be real, who doesn’t know his name?) But not with what he has done, here is something to get you by. Josh Rathour CEO and founder of UNIDAYS. He founded this company back in 2011 when he had a simple vision of transforming the way students shop and to turn this idea into something big. If we talk about now, at present day UNiDAYS has 114 branches that are scattered all around the world. He has also partnered with big names such as Apple and has a countless number of customers that appreciate the company all around the world.
When you are reading this, there would be a series of question that pop up in our mind. “How is he able to do this?”, “how has he made his business a huge success?” and “what did he do to master this entrepreneurship?” To answer all these questions, here are some points that we think he mastered for successful entrepreneurship:
- The very first has to be taking advice. We humans are very egoistic in a general term. One might not be but if we talk about majority, humans tend to join their ego with almost every matter. We are always of the idea that we are right and nobody can surpass that and THAT is where we are wrong. The main goal is to collects as many ideas that we can take as many advices that we can so that when it is time for making the decision, we have multiple sets of thoughts in our minds. And as we all know, the more the thoughts are, the more expanded our idea is. For these reasons, taking advices is the first step to master successful entrepreneurship.
- Promotion is the main key to a good entrepreneurship. The more you promote your brand or you product, the more attention it gains and the more attention means that people will buy or use your product. Promotion and success are directly proportional to each other. If you want your business to flourish or company to gain respect or attention, you have to have numbers of promotions, good marketing and advertisement on a larger scale. If your customers do not know about your product, then you won’t be able to gain profit in full potential.
- The next point is to knowing your skill and manipulating it in the best way possible. Know what you are capable of and have confidence in it. Once you have the confidence then all you have to do is to use your abilities or your skills to their best and gain profit out of it. When you are carrying a business, you already are risking things, trying out new things would make it a more riskier challenge then it already is, so, it is better to stick with what you are capable of doing and then do it to your full potential.
- Make connections in the industry. Every successful entrepreneur has links and networks in the industry. The more famous or intelligent people you will know, the more you are guaranteed to have a successful business. Not only in the lane that you are working in, know people outside of your work zone as well. This way when the future will come, you can have partnerships with different sectors of different industries and you can attract different kinds of customers as well. Having connections and networks are always healthy for entrepreneurship.
- Do not do too many things at a time. We all know that multitasking is a rare ability for people to ace and we cannot risk our business to that. Focus on one goal at a time. When your 1 goal would have full attention of yours then you would be able to provide your consumers good products and services, gain profit and have a peace of mind as well. If your attention is split into multiple directions then you and your business will definitely be at loss.